in.gredients is always on the hunt…
….for rock star Team Members!
We are a small, zero waste grocery store located in the Cherrywood neighborhood of East Austin. We pride ourselves in offering sustainable, local, and seasonal products, and creating a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere for our customers.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our exceptional team, we’d love to meet you! Read on for the job expectations, qualifications, and application instructions. Catch you soon!
Team Member Job Expectations:
- Receiving product
- Stocking inventory & merchandising products
- General customer service, Customer inquires, Customer complaints
- Food preparation, Serving food & beer
- Ensure all health code processes are being completed
- Handling recyclables and compost
- Washing dishes & cleaning the store
- Event help- as needed
- General Paperwork: invoicing, inventory control
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to multi-task and problem solve
- Self-starter, able to work independently or with little direction
- Understanding of the in.gredients ethos
- Friendly demeanor, must enjoy being around families and children
- Excellent communication skills, able to work within a team
- Must possess a high level of honesty, integrity, and ethics
- Punctual and prepared
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work on your feet for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be computer proficient
- Food Handling Experience/Certification
- TABC Experience/Certification
- 2+ yrs Retail, Grocery, or Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a start-up business
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Preference will be given to those able to work nights and weekends.
Compensation: Generous starting hourly rate + tips, 20% employee discount
To apply, fill out an application and email it along with a copy of your resume to email@example.com with “Team Member” in the subject line. Or, drop them off at the store with any of our Team Members.
We look forward to hearing from you!