in.gredients

in.gredients Color Palette

with 11 comments

Thanks for helping us choose a color scheme for our first store! You’ve weighed in and picked the green with white trim!

Written by Christian Lane

April 27, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Posted in Community

Tagged with , , , ,

11 Responses

1. The location gets the afternoon sun, so the lighter the better …..

Dolly Ensey

April 29, 2012 at 2:11 pm

2. I vote purple! But since that’s not an option, teal will do. :)

austinisit

April 30, 2012 at 2:22 pm

3. Have you thought of yellow paint with white trim? It will turn out very nice pop out with green “in.gredients” logo on yellow wall. Contrast color helps recognize easy. Also, green grass/plants/etc…gives good contrast yellow background.

Yellow paint color wall with white trim is my vote.

klmcphail

May 1, 2012 at 9:38 am

• I TOTALLY agree with yellow paint with white trim. You could also use yellow paint with green trim :-)

Monica Rivera

May 1, 2012 at 10:02 am

4. I really like the green, but was hoping for a slightly different shade, more reminiscent of your logo.

hillcountrycook

May 1, 2012 at 6:43 pm

5. I voted for green, but was hoping for a slightly different shade, more reminiscent of your logo! Excited to see y’all open!

hillcountrycook

May 1, 2012 at 6:44 pm

6. I was hoping for a purple option as well, but the green is very fresh:)

Vanessa

May 2, 2012 at 8:19 am

7. I voted for the green and white but I would have chosen a vibrant eggplant color!

Angie Leamen Mohr

May 3, 2012 at 9:38 am

• I have to agree, I voted green and white but I love the idea of a rich aubergine.

Dawn D.

May 3, 2012 at 9:50 am

8. I think the teal will look nice against the logo if it is placed on or near the building. I also think yellow would look nice.

Sarah Stacey

May 3, 2012 at 10:02 am

9. Yeah, I think the Green-White will pop more on the street and green also has an organic, environmental, and sustainable subtext attached to it just as white brings a sense of cleanliness.

Timothy