1. Add your favorite freshly ground coffee to your Cold Brew Coffee Sock (or any large muslin bag) – ground medium to coarse.
2. Bloom to start (wet grounds thoroughly and let sit for 60 seconds).
3. Fill jar with cold filtered water.
4. Twist neck of filter, wrap tie string around neck a few times and slip neck of filter through glass ring (or fasten muslin bag).
5. Allow to soak in refrigerator or at room temperature:
Depending on size
6-10 hrs 32oz. 12-18 hrs 64oz.
14-18 hrs 1gal. 16-20 hrs 2gal.
6. Remove filter and rest in mouth of jar to fully drain.
7. Dilute with water or your milk of choice according to taste. You can store cold brew concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.